This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Road Trip

Many of you know that I leave for a two month road trip on Tuesday, the 28th. I'll be representing Makarios in churches, colleges, and high schools. Please pray for safety on the road in my 14 year-old car (pop-up headlights!), the development of good contacts and relationships along the way, and the growth of the ministries of Makarios as a result of this trip. I hate to make finances an issue, but it is certainly a consideration in all of this. Please pray that we will soon have the monthly commitments necessary to meet our budget, and that in all these things, God will be glorified. It's easy to let my focus shift off of Him in all the day to day minutiae, but He's the reason we're doing this!

I will be posting updates of my road trip extravaganza as I go, so stay tuned for more info! Of course, Brian has the exciting "in the trenches" work to report, but I'll try to keep my posts as captivating as possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Is! I appreciate the support and encouragement!

3:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popup headlights rule!

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home