This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Saturday, January 07, 2006

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww yeah!

posted by sharla

you knew this was coming, right? This is pretty unrelated to Makarios, but this was THE highlight of my life as a sports fan (since the steelers won all 4 of their superbowls before I was 5 years old). And I say "pretty unrelated" because several UT organizations have donated items to makarios' programs. Anyway, what an amazing game!!! if you didn't watch (now that I'm in ohio for a few days I've realized that not everyone did), come over to my place. I tivoed it.

I'd like to specifically thank the aggies who cheered on the horns. I heart all of you. oh and a special shout out to one of my best aggies, chelsea, who said "I'd say good luck against USC but... (ha, ha, ha)" who's laughing now? vince and me. nosotros dos.

I'm just livin' the dream, ya'll. and come on, Vince, let's go for two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home