This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Sunday, November 26, 2006

el amor

posted by alexia...with much coercion from sharla...

here is an example of the boldness of domincan men with american women. this young man went to a lot of effort to get help from one of the girls in the village who has taken english classes in a nearby town. i have reproduced it without alterning wording, spelling or punctuation.

To: Alexia

*Hello Alexia, how are you, i wait that you are good.

For this way I wanna xpress you my simpathy about you, I'm fall in love you, and at the same time I wanna know why you don't love, if I am Dominican? This is not a distance to the love that I feel.

Don't be so proud because I do really love you, you are my living razon, I wanna tell you I would like if you want, can to get out with me to the movie, to the park whatever you want with me. Don't be ashame with me I'm a person like you. give an asnwer.

I would like to live a dream with you.

At.t: Fernando your love

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this makes me laugh everytime!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Alexia & Jeffrey said...

i have given him many chances to explain to me how easy it is to have babies and get a visa...

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home