This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Monday, September 27, 2004

all packed up

I've packed the car full of everything I'll need for the next two months. I have books on cd and an exciting new cooler that I found on clearance thanks to my roommate, Julie. I've said goodbye to my summer clothes as I am heading to the north just in time for it to get cold. It's not cold in the DR or Texas, so I am a bit of a cold weather wimp. Yes, I grew up in it, but that doesn't mean I like it.

I leave for Memphis tomorrow morning, where I'll be speaking at the church of our board member, Kim Heuer. Please pray for my safety and for my time with the church family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home