This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Getting Ready for Groups

posted by Brian

THe first group is just about to arrive. Bethany and I have been making preparations for them and we think we are ready. We are looking forward to showing people what our life is like and the people that we have come to know and work with. I am excited and worried at the same time. I have never hostd a group before and who knows what I will forget or what could go wrong. I am sure thngs will not go exactly as planned but i am just praying that this work team will look back on this trip as a growing experience in their relationship with God, and also to have fun and work in a way that will help this community.

I ask that you will continue praying for Bethany and I, the work group and the villages that we are working in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home