This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Saturday, January 28, 2006

1st TUFW student (of a whole half dozen) to reply

Hey, just wanted to drop in and say..."hey." It's great being back in the coldness and flatness of the heartland. Our experience down there was great...except for those eight legged things the size of my hand. Anyways...I wish we could have done more to improve the conditions of all the villages, but as it was clear, it will be a miracle if we could even get Chichigua taken care of.
I was going to ask you to say hey to Ruben for me, but he might recognize Kristen's words a lot better: "Ruben, what's he dippity doin'?"
...
Hopefully I could find the next trip down there and, if God lets it be, go. Say Hi to Cosquito for me (or however you spell his name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

through some investigative research and intuition, I have concluded that this was posted by Mike. enyou the flatlands!

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enyou=enjoy

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home