This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Friday, March 03, 2006

m'ap aprann kreyol

posted by sharla

I've finally decided to learn Kreyol AND work on my Spanish at the same time. anyone want to join me? my current favorite kreyol phrase is "m'ap manje manje." It means "I'm eating food." The verb "to eat" and the noun "food" are both manje, so we can all manje manje.

group season is about to begin. two groups this month and then we're full from mid-may to the end of august. we're still looking for a few new staff to start this summer, so shoot me an email if you're interested. perhaps this picture of our kids will inspire you! please pray for them, for us, for our current staff and those that will be starting this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home