This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Thursday, January 04, 2007

holas, 2007!

after a great time visiting family and friends for Christmas, Camille, Jennie and I are back in Puerto Plata, and we've hit the ground running.

our first group of the year arrives from Taylor University, Ft. Wayne, Indiana on Saturday. they will be spending three weeks with us, helping out with our classes, working on Ruben's farm, and working on a class project.

while they are here we'll be joined by three other wonderful helpers who will do such things as nursing, teaching music, and hosting a multilingual worship service.

and once all that fun is over, Jennie and Miguel are getting hitched!

it's going to be a crazy, but wonderful month to begin 2007.

we thank your for your continued prayers and support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Ah, I would love to be down serving with you all. My day will come. Someday I will go somewhere. =)

I have a new blog I think you all would be interested in checking out. Leave me some comments.

<3 JOYA

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home