This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

a Picture and a Paragraph

www.msnusers.com/willspictures
posted by will

Bad news for the group coming down. The house deal fell through. You wont be staying in the beachside villa. Oh well. The other place is alright I guess. I was able to go to the beach the weekend before last. That was fun. One can never know the pain and torment that the human soul experiences while attempting to sleep through the superbowl until one has endeavored to do so. I hope Bettis comes back. And hey Plax, what do you mean about you not fitting into the offense anymore. Rothlisman was passing to you all the time. Did you know that the stilers signed Matt Farrior as a free agent. He is James' little brother.

Well, the bunkbeds that I have been working on are almost done. Maybe one or 2 more days. Does anyone have any ideas why a school maintenance man might need to spend 2 or more hours per day on the computer? On Mon., Wed., and Fri. , I work over at Shelly and Guille's preschool, which is right next door. I put some pictures of the kids on the internet. Saturday I am to go with the first group up to the north coast. Hi guys. I claim the back room. I'm not sure whether it is for 1 or 2 weeks. My only question is how we are going to move from point A to point B. Brian's jeepeta is really not that big. We shall find out. My email is willhaizlett@yahoo.com if anyone wants to email me. It's creative. I know. Upon the request of my father, I am going to try to put a new post up every Sunday afternoon. I won't have access to the internet this sunday( and maybe next) though. And Sharla thoughtfully put me in the home of a convicted gun smuggler and terrorist from Haiti. Actually he was falsely accused and sent to prison in port-a-prince for 2 mo. and then expelled from the country. The family I am staying with is the Whites. They were missionaries in Haiti for 8 years, and after the terrorist incident, they came here to Santiago to train Hatians to return to Haiti and be missionaries to their own country. The food is good too.

Feliz Navidad, Will

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feliz navidad to you too Will.

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home