This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Thursday, March 24, 2005

well then

posted by Will

So, another success I would say. I am getting some of the pictures up right now from the last group. I think one of you guys might have generously given me the stomach bug though. It just keeps getting hotter down here. Right now I am sitting here at the computer typing with shorts on, the windows open and my shirt off, and I am still sweating. Pray for the Whites, the missionary family that I am staying with. On sunday, Kerry, their daughter, was banged up pretty bad in a car accident back in the states. Teresa flew back for 3 weeks. She messed up her back and face so she is going to have to be in some big back cast for 3-6 months. My email is willhaizlett@yahoo.com Well, I guess my chocolate plea went out a little bit to late, but the stoners came up big anyway. They loaded me up. Unfortunately I ate it all before the week was over. My family sent some good stuff down too. If you were down here last week and want to comment on the week, you can. Time for this sick little boy to go to bed. The pictures are at www.msnusers.com/willspictures I got the one of the cow head in Pancho Mateo up. It's worth checking out. Click on pictures when the page comes up.

Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home