This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Daily Life

I am enjoying working for Makarios. Life has been very interesting here lately, especially since my jeep is in need of a carberator. I have been traveling to work on public transportation and on my bike. Traveling in public transportation often means riding in a van with up to 25 people and whatever they can carry, chickens, kids whatever. Then once I head towards the bateys I am working in it means taking a mototaxi. Which is a beautiful way to see the country side and also a great way to get very dirty for the unpaved and often muddy roads. Even through this I feel like the Lord is really blessing our organization. Continue praying for us, the Dominican Republic and Haiti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home