This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Monday, November 15, 2004

3,937 miles and counting

I'm writing from Columbus, Ohio, home of the fighting buckeyes. Ohio State University and the University of Texas pass the title of largest university in the U.S. back and forth. Somewhere around 60,000, I think.

My trip is coming to an end! I have several meetings here this week, and then I head for eastern PA for a few more. Things continue to go well and the Lord continues to be my stability, my dwelling place (Ps. 90:1). Despite that, I can't wait until I'm "home" - which I'm calling Austin for the time being.

Please continue to pray - we need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home