This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hartville, Ohio

I have left the joys of Indiana and Illinois behind and have begun my treck across Ohio. I spent a few days in Toledo visiting friends from the DR. Now I'm in Hartville, which is near Akron, which is near Cleveland, where my brother and his family live. I only have a few meetings here and I'm using the rest of the time to catch up on "office work."

I know that many of you are praying for us, so here are some specific requests. Please pray for:

The kids! Pray that many of the kids in our programs will come to know the Lord.
Our next board meeting, which will be held in the DR on December 29-31.
Wisdom for the growth and development of Makarios.
The new marriage of Brian and Bethany and the start of Bethany's ministry with Makarios (Dec 18 wedding).
Safety for me and health for my car on this road trip, which ends at Thanksgiving.

Thank you! We are blessed to have you on board!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed Hartville. Hope all your prayers were answered.

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home