This is a journal made by those who work for or work with Makarios. We invite anyone who has been involved with our work to post thoughts and stories. For more information on our organization, please visit our website at www.makariosinternational.org

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

it's a great time to be a steelers fan

I became a Steelers fan soon after all of their Superbowl wins (the first one coming when I was six months old and the last when I was five). I was very dedicated to the team as a young girl and the first time my parents ever let me stay up later than them was to watch the Steelers on Monday night football (I was ten). For those of you who follow football, you'll know that the 80s were pretty rough on us, and the 90s weren't much better. But now we have a good, potentially great quarterback and we're the best team in football! Are there any Steelers fans out there in Makariosland?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, it sounds very similar. we could start a club for people who are fans of teams that play football. i think that's where the similarities stop. oh wait, both teams have won four superbowls!

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home